WordPress is used by millions of webmasters worldwide for building their website or blog. I’ve personally had good experiences with SiteGround hosting this and other WordPress installations and find they have features like automatic usage of content distribution networks that keep me coming back to them especially for WP websites.
So, Siteground itself has some promotional text that I could just repeat in here and I wouldn’t have any issue supporting what they claim..
But I’m not going to do that. What I will do instead, is tell you why we use them:
- Their cost to get started is good.
- For WordPress, several features like auto-installer (to be fair you get this on a lot of hosts)
- Siteground optimizer built specifically for wordpress and the host, adds levels of caching
- CDN with free layer and push button integration – CDN means content distribution network, effectively so that all or part of your site can be served from a server that is geographically closer to the user.
- I’ve never had marketing mails (that I wasn’t seeking) from them.
- Automatic updates to your install as an option – I’ve used this without fault for a couple of years now.
- Their knowledge base and help is good.
As always, disclaimer; Yes my links here might return some commission. That doesn’t cost you anything extra should you decide to use them too and this is a genuine recommendation – after all this site is hosted on their services and I’ve no reason to change away from them in the foreseeable future for this type of site.
You can find their hosting plans here:
Explore their wordpress themes here:
For tutorials on wordpress see here:
And lastly, their knowledge base is here: